7.01.2010

What Is A Prokhorav?

With the current NBA free agent frenzy going on now, this article about one of the key persons in the drama was interesting to me.

Mikhail Prokhorov is a billionaire from Russia and he now owns the New Jersey Nets, which will soon be the Brooklyn . . . uh, . . . . whoevers. The fact that there will be a team in Brooklyn some day is pretty neat, as far as I am concerned.

I am intrigued by how a person who is as successful as this guy is thinks and what makes him different. I found one of his statements very interesting:

"I don't use a computer. We have too much information and it's really impossible to filter it."

You there, reading the computer! What do you think?

You can read the article here. Language warning applies.

1 comment:

皇銘 said...

成熟,就是有能力適應生活中的模糊。.................................................................