3.31.2009

The Third Best Thing I've Heard This Week

"We have always appreciated the commitment (athletic director) Mike Alden and his staff have had towards Missouri basketball and I am excited to remain here at Missouri," (Coach Mike) Anderson said in a statement. "We are looking forward to the future of this program and can't wait to continue building on the success of this past season."

This is reported by ESPN within the last hour.

I was just telling my wife at dinner tonight that, while not really important in the overall scheme of things, I was fretting about whether or not Coach Anderson would leave Mizzou. Thankfully, he's staying for the foreseeable future.

And the two better things I've heard this week? The sermon my pastor preached Sunday and that I wrote about here and the relief and joy in my wife's voice when she learned I had picked up supper tonight.

Life is good.

No comments: