8.18.2008

Monday A Week

One of the most touching things that happened to me during all the birthday celebrating happened a few days before. I got a comment about one of my blog posts – from my own son! He just commented to say he likes the logos I have on my site and wrote to tell me so. Thanks buddy!

Then later, on my birthday, my wife wrote a touching post on her blog and I hope I live up to the nice things she said about me. Without her I am half a person, at best, and I thank God for her and I want to give her the tender care she deserves.

And finally, my daughter chimed in with greetings and she was nice to remember me in her post about their anniversary. If I get 50 more, I'll be here for your golden anniversary!

I am thankful, very thankful, for the family the Lord has graced me with. I love you all!

No comments: